Advanced Architectural Stone (AAS) has developed a course on GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete) while working closely with AEC Daily. This course is available for free, and it earns CEU credits.
MORE INFO on GFRC:
- VIDEO: Pre-engineered, built-in GFRC connections simplify installation, open up design options >>
- Fluted GFRC columns, architectural cladding, building elevation design for SMU Delta Gamma Sorority House >>
- Custom veneer design, corinthian columns, cornices, exterior window surround trims, unique design accent at Gilbert Christian High School >>
- Custom entry way design with stone signage, architectural stone design for higher elevation of the Dry Creek Elementary School building >>
- Why GFRC? When is it right for your design project? Learn More >>
- Architectural GFRC HOME >>