Advanced Architectural Stone: Technology, Custom Design, Manufacturing
Advanced Architectural Stone (AAS) is able to meet all of the stone requirements for a construction project providing customized products with pre-engineered installation details. This helps with cost savings, risk mitigation and smooth execution of the construction projects. AAS has technology to select and combine stone panels using four different types of products – cast stone, architectural GFRC, wet-precast concrete, and GFRG.
- AAS is the largest cast stone producer with more than 2000 cubic ft. per day production capacity. The company is in business for more than 25 years.
- The AAS team empowers architects, masons, general contractors and building owners with unparalleled design freedom to create panels with complex shapes, highly intricate design elements, custom colors.
- AAS has track record for custom design of panels that create monolithic stone aesthetic for building facades, veneers, cladding applications.
- The AAS team has developed detailed customer project management system to ensure reliable, consistent product delivery schedules for projects of any size.
- Company provides custom architectural stone panel solutions for projects in commercial as well as residential markets.
AAS has won more awards for architectural stone projects than any other company. Advanced Architectural Stone (AAS) was formerly known as Advanced Cast Stone (ACS).
AAS Manufacturing Plants, Certifications
AAS has three manufacturing plants strategically located in Dallas (TX), Phoenix (AZ) and Pennsylvania. This allows Advanced Architectural Stone to deliver products to any state in the continental U.S.
Advanced Architectural Stone is certified by two independent organizations –
- Cast Stone Institute (CSI), which has been in existence since 1927.
- Architectural Precast Association (APA) .
Both of these organizations require adherence to written standards and quality control procedures. AAS is also member of the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA).
VIDEO: AAS COMPANY OVERVIEW: