Architectural Stone Panels: Products – Cast Stone, Architectural GFRC, Wet-precast Concrete, GFRG
AAS is able to meet all of the stone needs with required technical support for client projects.
The AAS team guides installers with the right applications combining cast stone, architectural precast, and GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete) on projects. This enables significant competitive advantage when bidding jobs.
AAS also has a well-developed system to assist contractors/installers in detailing the anchoring conditions for any one of the three types of stone panels – dry vibrant-tamp cast stone, wet-precast concrete and architectural GFRC.
DESIGN FREEDOM WITH MANUFACTURED STONE:
- Project specific design, manufacturing, construction support: Video Tour >>
- Complex shapes, intricate designs >>
- Flexibility to match any color with control sample >>
- Design assist, construction assist >>
- Consistent product quality with automated batch plant >>
- Options to combine products for optimum design >>