AAS Support for Architects
Project-specific custom stone manufacturing – a fully integrated approach that minimizes vertical fragmentation:
- Design Assist: Review and confirmation of design details using AutoCAD drawings.
- When designers prefer to confirm design details using 3D modeling, the AAS team has capabilities to collaborate using Revit or other BIM software tools.
- Selecting and combining different materials for optimum design with seamless color matching.
- Manufacturing plan, product staging, sequencing & palletization, delivery schedule to match construction milestones.
- Construction Assist: Detailed settings plan with the capability to track every stone piece for a project of any size; the AAS team also supports customers with installation training, as well as onsite troubleshooting.
AAS has three strategically located plants in Texas, Arizona, and Pennsylvania. That brings flexibility in obtaining LEED credit.
PROJECT CASE STUDIES: