Manufactured decorative stone products such as architectural cast stone provide unique opportunities for residential projects. AAS design specialists have a lot of experience in designing architectural stone details for home elevations.
AAS has support staff to work directly with home owners, builders or home re-modelers.
Design Options for Home Owners, Builders, Remodeling Projects
Architectural stone can match looks of natural limestone with much lower cost.
The AAS specialists help with on site measurements and design ideas. AAS also helps builders with innovative marketing ideas to offer it to customers. This creates an easy way to add high end design elements to a house at great value.
AAS team has worked extensively on home remodeling projects as well.
Independently certified production facilities with large capacity, enable the AAS team to produce the stone in a timely and efficient manner.
With mold making technology, fully automated batch plant and in house color lab, designers and architects get a consistent product look and high quality.
Unique Advantage with Architectural Stone Products
Quality of AAS products is assured through independent testing by the Cast Stone Institute (CSI) as well as Architectural Precast Association (APA). Both organizations have rigorous QC testing requirements.
AAS team is experienced in working with builders to create design upgrade packages for home buyers that enhance the value of the home.
The AAS team members have worked extensively on residential remodeling projects as well.
AAS can produce shop drawings from most architectural drawings.
AAS Design Support System for Builders
Cast stone is an easy way to differentiate similar houses from each other.
- AAS team assists with basic onsite measurements for any numbers of plans in a residential development project.
- Architectural stone design specialists work with the architect or designer for the project and put together architectural stone upgrade packages. The upgrade package would be unique for every plan; AAS project team is also able to recommend stone color choices that would flow seamlessly with design intent of the homes. AAS is able to offer selection of color choices as well, that builders can offer to their residential home buyers.
- AAS team is able to work with builder in creating the cast stone design on model homes. AAS offers price incentives to builders, so they can show the design to their customers on model homes cost effectively.
- AAS can provide cast stone packages to make negotiation with installers easier so that the builder knows the cost of the architectural stone upgrade.
- AAS has its own delivery trucks to get its products to the project reliably.
- With manufacturing process and technology of AAS, builders get consistent product look and quality throughout the life cycle of the housing development project.
Project Example - Architectural Stone Upgrade Package for Homes
The builder had five different plans. AAS team developed a custom architectural stone upgrade package for every one of the five different plans.
AAS team worked with the builder for implementing the design for model homes.
AAS provided detailed installation setting or installation plans.
With this the builder was able to offer the stone upgrade plans to new home buyers.
Project Example - Customized Entry Way For Homes
Builder wanted to offer a unique and custom looking entry way for this home plan in their development project using cast stone trim around the entry way and second floor.
The AAS team came up with a design that would go well for the home elevations in this plan. The approved plan had three different exterior paint colors on this project. AAS recommended a cast stone color for each exterior paint colors.
The project team designed the molds, so that the cast stone design would install seamlessly on the home elevations. The accuracy and consistency of architectural stone pieces helped builders to offer the cast stone upgrade.
Project Example: Home Entry Way, Window Surrounds, Door Surrounds
Advanced Architectural Stone (AAS) has staff that works closely with the remodeler. As required, the AAS team helps with basic measurements, architectural stone product design and recommendations, as well as guidance with products installation.
AAS provides CAD generated shop plans that the remodeler can use while working with customers.
Bring Your Ideas, Ask Us Any Questions You Might Have
AAS team has a lot of experience in guiding customers with architectural stone upgrades that not only enhance visual appeal, but also add significant value to a home. Bring your design idea, or building plan, or images of houses you might have liked, or ask us any questions you might have; AAS has dedicated support team to work with you.
Ask us about special pricing for model home upgrade packages.
Sales@AdvancedArchitecturalStone.com | Phone: (817)572-0018