ONE: Track record and experience of Advanced Architectural Stone (AAS – Formerly Advanced Cast Stone)
- Largest architectural cast stone manufacturer
- Company in business for more than 25 years
- The one-stop source for three products – vibrant-tamp dry cast stone, architectural wet-precast concrete, and GFRC
- Ability to serve customers nationwide with three strategically located plants in TX, AZ, and PA
- More awards than any other company in the cast stone industry. >>
- CERTIFICATIONS: Plants certified by both the Cast Stone Institute (CSI) and the Architectural Precast Association (APA).
TWO: AAS creates unparalleled design freedom using project-specific stone manufacturing
- Detailed CAD drawings review, collaboration to confirm project feasibility early in the project lifecycle
- Consistent product quality for projects of any size using a computerized batch plant
- CNC machining capabilities and design craftsmanship for complex shapes of any size
- Custom colors: Ability to match any color with a control sample – the internal color lab equipped for rigorous quality control guarantees consistent color matching every time.
- Fully integrated architectural stone solutions open up design options while mitigating risk in execution.
- AAS can provide all of the stone required for the project with the ability to combine stone panels as required for the design.
THREE: A support system for contractors and masons – smooth execution of construction projects
- Very well thought out customer project support system.
- AAS also has a well-developed pre-defined system and methodology to assist contractors and installers with detailing the anchoring conditions of any one of the three types of stone panels – cast stone, precast, and GFRC.
- Options to match manufacturing, sequencing, and delivery of product batches with construction milestones.
- Detailed settings plan to identify the placement of every stone piece used in the project.
- Ability to track individual stone pieces using a fully automated tagging system.
- Onsite troubleshooting – Experience and resources to solve onsite problems with prompt turnaround time.
- Value engineering – Seamlessly combine different architectural stone products for optimum cost.