ONE: Track record and experience of Advanced Architectural Stone (AAS – Formerly Advanced Cast Stone)
- Largest cast stone manufacturer with 3,200 sq. ft per day production capacity.
- Company in business for more than 25 years.
- One stop source for three products – vibrant-tamp dry cast stone, architectural wet-precast concrete and GFRC.
- Ability to serve customers nationwide with three strategically located plants in TX, AZ and PA.
- More awards than any other company in the cast stone industry. >>
- Plants certified by both the Cast Stone Institute (CSI) and the Architectural Precast Association (APA).
TWO: AAS creates unparalleled design freedom for architects, designers and building owners
- Consistent product quality for project of any size using computerized batch plant.
- CNC machining capabilities and design craftsmanship for complex shapes of any size.
- Custom colors – internal color lab and quality control guarantees color matching every time.
- Fully integrated architectural stone solutions open up design options while mitigating risk in execution.
- AAS can provide all of the stone required for the project with ability to combine stone panels as required for the design.
THREE: Support system for contractors and masons – smooth execution of construction projects
- Very well thought out customer project support system.
- AAS also has a well-developed pre-defined system and methodology to assist contractors/installers in detailing the anchoring conditions of any one of the three types of stone panels – cast stone, precast and GFRC.
- Experience and resources to solve on site problems with prompt turnaround time.
- Value engineering – Seamlessly combine different products for optimum cost.
Customer support project example (risk mitigation with well thought out planning and coordination, installation support, construction images, on site problem solving) – SMU Simmons Hall >>
AAS Value Focus – Company Overview Video
Recorded presentation video from AAS CEO Eddie Lesok: Customer Support, Design Freedom with Manufactured Stone:
With quality products, design support, best service and technology leadership, Advanced Architectural Stone (AAS) has become one of the largest manufacturers of custom stone products in the U.S.
AAS – Realize Your Design Vision
Advanced Architectural Stone (AAS) clearly understands the design intent and aesthetic appeal architects want to create for their project. AAS has a unique batch design system that is able to create consistent quality; AAS technology is also able to match colors very precisely. This allows AAS to implement extremely complex projects such as the Loussiana Sports Hall of Fame; nobody else has done projects with so much complexity of colors and shapes.
AAS – Certifications
AAS is certified by the Cast Stone Institute (CSI) and the Architectural Precast Association (APA). The company complies with all the testing and validation requirements for product quality, equipment and team members.
Advanced Architectural Stone (AAS) designs and implements architectural solutions using four materials:
- Cast stone
- Architectural Precast
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC)
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Gypsum (GFRG)
AAS Technology: See Plant Video Tour