ONE: Track record and experience of Advanced Architectural Stone (AAS – Formerly Advanced Cast Stone)
- Largest architectural cast stone manufacturer.
- Company in business for more than 25 years.
- One stop source for three products – vibrant-tamp dry cast stone, architectural wet-precast concrete and GFRC.
- Ability to serve customers nationwide with three strategically located plants in TX, AZ and PA.
- More awards than any other company in the cast stone industry. >>
- CERTIFICATIONS: Plants certified by both the Cast Stone Institute (CSI) and the Architectural Precast Association (APA). The company complies with all the testing and validation requirements for product quality, equipment and team members.
TWO: AAS creates unparalleled design freedom using project specific stone manufacturing
- Detailed CAD drawings review, collaboration to confirm project feasibility early in the project lifecycle.
- Consistent product quality for project of any size using computerized batch plant.
- CNC machining capabilities and design craftsmanship for complex shapes of any size.
- Custom colors: Ability to match any color with a control sample – internal color lab and quality control guarantees color matching every time.
- Fully integrated architectural stone solutions open up design options while mitigating risk in execution.
- AAS can provide all of the stone required for the project with ability to combine stone panels as required for the design.
THREE: Support system for contractors and masons – smooth execution of construction projects
- Very well thought out customer project support system.
- AAS also has a well-developed pre-defined system and methodology to assist contractors and installers with detailing the anchoring conditions of any one of the three types of stone panels – cast stone, precast and GFRC.
- Options to match manufacturing, sequencing and delivery of product batches with construction milestones.
- Detailed settings plan to identify placement of every stone piece used in the project.
- Ability to track individual stone pieces using fully automated tagging system.
- Onsite troubleshooting – Experience and resources to solve on site problems with prompt turnaround time.
- Value engineering – Seamlessly combine different architectural stone products for optimum cost.