AAS Project Execution: Design Support
The AAS team uses consultative approach to work closely with customers for every phase of a construction project:
- Design Assist: AAS helps architects and contractors with review design details at CAD drawings level to confirm project feasibility.
- Products Selection: The team guides customers with selecting and combining stone products for optimum design and cost effectiveness.
- Unparalleled Flexibility, Options: With custom mold making and very sophisticated color lab, AAS is able to design complex shapes, intricate designs, monolithic stone design, etc. with precise color matching. Customers have flexibility to get any custom color of choice with a control sample.
- Construction Assist: The AAS team is able to pre-engineer structural support & connection systems for hanging the stone panel pieces.
- Project Planning: AAS is able to sequence and deliver products in pallets with precise tracking support. Manufacturing schedule matches with construction milestones.
- Installation Support: AAS also provides detailed guidelines and training for products installation. Customers get support for onsite problem solving, adjustments at the time of installation.
CASE STUDIES GALLERY: