AAS Project Execution: Design Support
The AAS team works closely with customers for project specific custom manufacturing of stone products. AAS is able to source all the required stone with uniform look and feel combining different product materials. AAS has system to support customers in every phase of a project ranging from design schematics review using AutoCAD/Revit/BIM software tools, all the way to onsite troubleshooting during installation.
DESIGN ASSIST, CONSTRUCTION ASSIST USING CAD DRAWINGS
The AAS team uses detailed CAD drawings and settings plan not only to confirm design feasibility for a project, but also to clearly describe connection details to hang the custom manufactured stone panels.
- Design Assist: AAS helps architects and contractors confirm project feasibility early in the design phase using detailed review of CAD drawings.
- Products Selection: The team guides customers to select and combine stone products for optimum design.
- Unparalleled Flexibility, Options: With custom mold making, AAS is able to achieve complex shapes and intricate design details with stringent tolerance requirements. The team is able to precisely match stone color to customer’s specific control sample.
- Construction Assist: The AAS team is able to pre-engineer connection systems for hanging the stone panel pieces.
- Project Planning: AAS matches manufacturing schedule with the construction milestones simplifying construction site planning. Installers have ability to trace every individual stone piece using RFID tracking system.
- Installation Support: Customers get detailed guidelines and training to install the stone panels. The team is able to troubleshoot issues at the time of installation working closely with the masonry contractor for the project.