Manufactured architectural stone products such as architectural cast stone, and GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete) provide unique opportunities for residential projects.
The AAS design specialists have a lot of experience in developing architectural stone panel details for home elevations, home interior design as well as exterior landscaping/hardscaping.
Advanced Architectural Stone (AAS – formerly ACS) has support staff to work directly with homeowners, builders, or home re-modelers.
Design Options for Home Owners, Builders, Remodeling Projects
- Architectural stone can match the look of natural limestone with a much lower cost.
- AAS specialists help with on-site measurements and design ideas. AAS also helps builders with innovative design ideas. The AAS team enables owners, contractors, and designers to add high-end design elements to a house at a great value.
- AAS team has worked extensively on home remodeling projects as well.
- The AAS team to produce the stone in a timely and efficient manner using the in house production capabilities.
- With the technology and design expertise of the AAS team, customers get consistent product quality for a project of any size.
Unique Advantage with Architectural Stone Products
- The Cast Stone Institute (CSI), as well as the Architectural Precast Association (APA), independently test the quality Q of AAS products. Both organizations have rigorous QC testing requirements.
- The AAS team is experienced in working with builders to create design upgrade packages for home buyers that enhance the value of the home.
- The AAS team members have worked extensively on residential remodeling projects as well.
- AAS can produce shop drawings from most architectural drawings.
AAS Design Support System for Builders
Cast stone is an easy way to differentiate similar houses from each other. Architectural stone design specialists work with the architect or designer for the project and put together the stone upgrade packages. The upgrade package would be unique for every plan; the AAS project team is also able to recommend stone color choices that would flow seamlessly with the design intent of the homes. AAS is able to offer a selection of color choices as well, that builders can offer to their residential home buyers.
AAS team assists with basic onsite measurements for any number of plans in a residential development project.
AAS team is able to work with a builder in creating the cast stone design on model homes. AAS offers price incentives to builders, so they can show the design to their customers on model homes cost-effectively.
AAS can provide cast stone packages to make negotiations with installers easier so that the builder knows the cost of the architectural stone upgrade.
AAS has its own delivery trucks to get its products to the project reliably.
With the manufacturing process and technology of AAS, builders get consistent product look and quality throughout the life cycle of the housing development project.
Project Example - Architectural Stone Upgrade Package for Homes
- The builder for this project had five different plans. The AAS team developed a custom architectural stone upgrade package for every one of the five various programs.
- AAS team worked with the builder for implementing the design for model homes.
- AAS provided detailed installation settings or installation plans.
With this, the builder was able to offer the stone upgrade plans to new home buyers.
Project Example - Customized Entry Way For Homes
The builder wanted to offer a unique and custom looking entryway for this home plan in their development project using cast stone trim around the entryway and second floor.
The AAS team came up with a design that would go well for the home elevations in this plan. The approved plan had three different exterior paint colors on this project. AAS recommended a cast stone color for each exterior paint colors.
The project team designed the molds so that the cast stone design would install seamlessly on the home elevations. The accuracy and consistency of architectural stone pieces helped builders to offer the cast stone upgrade.
Project Example: Home Entry Way, Window Surrounds, Door Surrounds
Advanced Architectural Stone (AAS) has staff that works closely with the remodeler. As required, the AAS team helps with necessary measurements, architectural stone product design, and recommendations, as well as guidance with product installation.
AAS provides CAD generated shop plans that the remodeler can use while working with customers.
Bring Your Ideas, Ask Us Any Questions You Might Have
The AAS team has a lot of experience in guiding customers with architectural stone upgrades that not only enhance visual appeal but also add significant value to a home. Bring your design idea, or building plan, or images of houses you might have liked, or ask us any questions you might have; AAS has a dedicated support team to work with you.
Ask us about special pricing for model home upgrade packages.