AAS Advantage for Masons, Contractors, Builders
Advanced Architectural Stone (AAS) is able to source all the required stone for a project combining three product materials – dry vibrant-tamp cast stone, wet-pour architectural precast concrete, and architectural GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete). This creates a significant competitive advantage for customers while bidding jobs.
The AAS team has the bandwidth and a very well thought out support system to work closely with customers in every phase of the project – design review and assist using CAD drawings, engineering connection details to hang stone pieces, project-specific custom design and manufacturing of stone products, construction planning support, installation training, onsite troubleshooting, etc.
SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR CUSTOMERS
- AAS can give the mason detailed take-off or estimate of the cast stone, precast or GFRC, matching architect’s original plans.
- The AAS team is able to confirm design feasibility using thorough review of CAD drawings: design-assist, construction assist.
- The AAS team provides detailed guidelines and support to customers about how to attach stone panels to the structure.
- The AAS team provides a detailed settings plan that identifies the placement of every single stone piece used in the project. AAS uses a fully automated system that helps customers track individual stone panels.
- AAS production team matches manufacturing batches with construction milestones. AAS is also able to stage and sequence delivery of products simplifying construction site planning.
- AAS has the best mold making capacity available, with cutting-edge CNC machines and experienced artisan mold makers. AAS also has a computerized batching system that guarantees consistent product quality throughout the project.
Kerf slot with strap anchors – technique for installing fabricated stone pieces. In case of more installation questions, complete the form at bottom of this page.
Customized manufacturing schedule, sequencing simplify construction planning – detailed settings plan with ability to identify, track individual stone pieces.
GFRC: Pre-engineered connections simplify construction, open up design options – examples of drawing and images
Video tour of St. Francis Xavier Church: Large size profiles with precise, intricate design details combining GFRC, dry-cast stone and wet-pour precast.
AAS plants are certified by the Cast Stone Institute (CSI) and the Architectural Precast Association (APA). AAS is also an associate member of the Mason Contractors Association (MCAA). AAS has won more awards than any other company manufacturing architectural stone products.
> LEARN MORE: Combine Products for Best Possible Design at Optimum Cost…
MANUFACTURED STONE APPLICATIONS – PROJECTS GALLERY: