Designing Veneers, Building Facades using Architectural Stone Products: Projects Gallery
PROJECT SPECIFIC STONE MANUFACTURING FOR VENEERS, FACADES: DESIGN FLEXIBILITY, UNPARALLELED RANGE OF OPTIONS
Manufactured architectural stone provides a number of advantages for creating building veneers: flexibility with materials selection, consistency and unparalleled design freedom.
Advantage ONE, Flexibility with Materials Selection
The AAS team helps clients in selecting the right manufactured stone product from three different types:
- Dry-cast architectural stone provides flexibility in creating complex curved panels.
- Wet-cast precast concrete is able to provide strong structural properties along with a range of options for surface finishing.
- Architectural GFRC (also known as light weight concrete) provides lighter weight thin building veneer that can integrate with brick veneer or other higher elevation applications where much less weight of stone can simplify the structure and installation requirements.
AAS is able to combine different products for a project with seamless look and feel. This allows AAS clients to get the best possible design in a cost effective way.
Advantage TWO, Consistency
With the computerized color lab, and automated batch plant, AAS has ability to manufacture products with consistent color as well as structural properties for project of any size. AAS team is able to match products for a project even after number of years.
Advantage THREE, Design Options
- Match any custom color with a control sample.
- Get monolithic stone look with complex shapes and curves.
- Flexibility to integrate the fabricated stone panels with brick veneer, glass, steel, or other stone products.
- Pre-engineered connections, detailed settings plan & drawings for installation.
CASE STUDIES GALLERY: