Design Freedom with Architectural Stone
Custom manufacturing of architectural stone opens up design freedom for architects, designers , contractors and building owners.
- With computerized batch plant customers get consistent product quality – structural properties, as well as desired color and finish for products for project of any size.
- AAS combines cutting-edge CNC machining capabilities with design craftsmanship to create products with complex shapes. With custom mold making capabilities, virtually and design shape is possible. See project examples.
- With precision and accuracy in manufacturing, highly sophisticated design can be achieved with stringent tolerance requirements. This simplifies the installation process as well. One example of this is the Louisiana State Museum and Sports Hall of Fame project. Huge stone pieces made using cast stone and GFRC realized vision of Cane river channels inside the building. Smooth installation for such a complex project was made possible due to precisely met stringent tolerance requirements.
- Combine different products as required while maintaining seamless aesthetic appeal. AAS has scale and bandwidth to guide customers with combining different products as required. This opens up possibilities not feasible with natural stone. AAS is able to manufacture products using vibrant tamp dry-cast process, or wet-precast concrete that is very well suited for larger span monolithic stone elements, or Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC).
- AAS can match any color. See project examples of projects that used architectural stone in a wide range of colors and finish.
- Architectural stone cladding … >>
- Veneers design using manufactured stone … >>
- Architectural columns … >>
- Wall coping … >>
CASE STUDIES GALLERY: