Advanced Architectural Stone (AAS) has developed a number of admixture compositions that provide a range of options. See below in this blog post the options for standard as well as premium colors available to designers.
- When customers have a specific color requirement to integrate the stone in the overall design vision, the AAS team has experience to develop any custom color to match the control sample.
- AAS has computerized color lab to develop the right mix for the stone panels. Since the color is achieved using the mix used for casting the panels, AAS stone panels don’t fade with time.
- With the computerized batch plant, the fabricated stone products have consistent color for project of any size. AAS is able to guarantee accurate color matching even when a project continues for a number of years over number of phases.
- AAS is able to combine three different types of stone panels for a project with seamless color matching.
- The AAS team develops the required admixture and provides samples for customers to confirm the color and texture of the stone panels.
AAS COLORS CHART