AAS Customer Support
Throughout the years, Advanced Architectural Stone (AAS) has assembled a talented team of professionals with extensive experience and knowledge of architectural design and production. The AAS project team is able to support the clients at any phase of the project – from design, to production details for construction documents, to specification development. Once your product is produced to our specifications, installation can be done by a qualified mason.
Our support team will always schedule a meeting with the mason in charge of the project to review installation and issue a document that includes a description of all of the paperwork that is shipped with the product. Some of the information includes: a description of the bill of lading, master packing slip, pallet packing slip, setting drawings, sequencing, management of inventory, etc., as well as who to call with potential questions.
Other areas of client support include:
- Issuance of detailed shop drawings for each project, as needed.
- Hands-on coordination: On-time communication with customers regarding changes that impact the project timeline.
- Faster turnaround: Many clients come to us because of our fast, turn-key turn around. We can control the entire process as needed – from design to production. Compared to other companies, we are able to react to any request much faster.
- ASS often receives praises from clients due to our company’s efficient process in repairing damaged products chipping, wash-down damage, fork lift damage …etc. We have a full time person – “an artist” who attends to situations like this.
- The AAS team can also hold and sequence the release of pallets to simplify the work of the mason and the contractor and to minimize confusion with too many items arriving at once on site. Our sales team spends significant time communicating and coordinating with customers. We simplify the process for the entire team so we can all end with a highly successful project.
- Restoration – Given our CNC technology and highly efficient mold production process, we can recreate anything and are capable of restoring any historic building.